- The Tub Bottom RAC is built to sit elevated from the tub floor.
- In this case, arms extend from the grate to suspend the platform about 2 inches below the edge.
- As a result, bathing smaller dogs and cats is much easier.
- Additionally, this style tub grate has often been used for procedures involving anesthesia.
- In the same way, clipping severe hair mats and performing minor surgeries are much easier.
BOTTOM TUB FLOOR:The Tub Bottom Grates are elevated from the tub floor.
- The dirt and suds rinse off through the open mesh to the tub below keeping the animals clean.
- With this in mind, the grates are built to sit on the bottom of a tub.
- The mesh platform is elevated 2-1/2 inches off the bottom by two runners.
- The runners are set in approximately 1-1/2 inches to avoid the curve of the tub.
Size Average Weight
18” x 36” 20 pounds
22” x 36” 25 pounds
We are happy to discuss your facility needs and provide a price quote. To expedite the process, please have available the width and depth of the area you wish to cover. We will ask you what type of animals will be using the RACS and how the RACS flooring will be used in your facility.